Sharing Thuringian energy transition expertise with the world
The goals of our network are:
- Creation of a sustainable energy system in Germany based on 100% renewable energy.
- Development of Thuringia as a centre of excellence for systemic energy transition
- Strengthening the competitiveness and innovation capacity of our companies and research institutions.
- Systemic networking of manufacturing and service companies, universities, educational institutions, research organisations, sector associations, municipalities, municipal utility companies and suppliers of energy transition expertise and services.
- The continuation of regional, national as well as international cross-sectoral co-operations.
- Representation to local and federal government authorities in regard to all matters dealing with renewable energies, energy storage, energy efficiency and sector coupling.
- Development of innovative solutions, new products, projects (R&D, demonstration projects) and services.
Our key focus areas are based on the tasks of the interdisciplinary renewable and integrated energy sectors, namely:
- Energy and building technology,
- Energy storage,
- Cross-energy sector coupling,
- Energy efficiency,